Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bite of the Week - Backtrack Newsy Hat

 This week has been crazy. I've been wanting to do some craft fairs so I did a bunch of research to find them in my area. We only moved here last year and it didn't seem like there were any but then again I don't have the connections I did in Idaho. Anyway, I found some and then it was figuring out silly Colorado sales tax stuff (this state is confusing...until you figure it out and then it's not so bad) 

So I have found a few and i'm heading to the Department of Revenue today to get all the licensing I need. It's scary but exciting. I'll keep you guys posted on all the cute stuff I make for my table.

I've also spent some time getting to know the two free picture editing softwares I recently downloaded (Picasa and GIMP2). I'm proud to say that (with the help of my logo making friend) I now can add my logo to my photos...SUCCESS (yay...i feel pretty awesome)

So for this "Bite of the Week" I thought i'd share the Backtrack Newsy Hat. It's reversible (although I forgot to get a pic of the reverse side) and pretty quick to work up. My daughters look adorable in it and they were sad to see it go (it was purchased by a customer). It would be really cute with a bow or flower added.

Pattern by Busy Mom Designs
 















It's been added to my website  if anyone is interested in ordering one. 

Have a splendid day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment