Monday, June 3, 2013

Bite of the Week - Floppy Sun Hat

I really have been enjoying blogging and I hope somebody else is reading and at least sort of enjoying themselves. I do wish I had more time to invest in it. I didn't think i'd like writing because I DREADED it as high school and college student however, it has been fulfilling (even if my grammar is wrong and my paragraphs could be better constructed). 

Who cares really. I like to write like I think and it works for me. So enough about my thinking and craziness....on to fun crafty things.
This week's "Bite of the Week" is the Floppy Sun Hat. I wanted to make something to keep the sun out of my daughters face and this works great...she's so pretty...


Pattern by Baca Creations


The black and white one was an experiment with my logo opacity...what do you think?

If you'd like to order one you can head on over to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment