Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bite of the Week - Craft Fair Prepping

Sorry i've been quiet the last week. I've been working on a crazy idea and trying to balance that work out with blogging.
 
So Yes...i'm going to be crazy.....go out on a limb....and do a craft fair....dum dum dum (foreboding music)

Well it's actually a county fair so it'll draw a broader crowd than just a craft fair.

The problem is that I have SO MANY ideas and things I want to put on my table. If  I was like Samantha from "Bewitched" (google it if you're too young to know what this is)....holy cow....my table would be awesome....in a flash....

But alas, I am but human and have limited time. I did want to share some of the projects i've been working on for my table. It's not my traditional Bite of the Week but it'll do and I like to share.



 



I have several cute Ruffle Sun Hats made up....it will be August after all and the heat will still be around. 
 


I live in Colorado and the Denver Broncos are huge here so I thought i'd make some Broncos themed hats. The orange football hat and the Mohawk hat should be popular. I also plan on making a few Mohawk Hats in different colors (definitely) some girl colors. 

 
With the new Despicable Me movie coming out, I thought a few of these would be fun to have out.
 
 I want to have a Minion Hat for each of my kids and then I want to take them to the store wearing them...or maybe a whole bunch of kids...all in Minion Hats...it would be funny!



 The Viking Hat is just too funny to not have a couple out...if nothing else to get some "oh that's funny" comments.

Some of these hats are on my website but if you'd like one of your own just leave a comment or message me on facebook or my email.

And while i've been working on stuff for my tables, my dear children have been turning into superheros....hahahaha.....I love their creativity.


 I love the fun they bring to my house...even if I have to live through a little craziness to get there!

Have a fun week everyone.
 

2 comments:

  1. Finally got here! Read to the beginning. You're an amazing creating creature my friend. Kas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed this post until now. Wow! I love seeing how creative you are and how fun all your stuff looks!

    Look at those beautiful kids! Man, how I miss them. They are getting so big. Thank goodness for social media so I can see them often and enjoy in your craziness from afar!

    ReplyDelete