Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bite of the Week - Ruffle Sun Hat

I'm so EXCITED. My facebook page has over 100 likes now! Woot Woot!!! Hopefully, you are all enjoying what i've been posting. I'ts been fun so far but stressful too. I feel like I have so many ideas and things I want to do and blog about but only a fraction of the time. My blog in my head is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Now to find the time to translate that into the real world.

I guess that is one of the challenges in life....finding balance (maybe I should blog about that sometime...hahaha). Just know that i'm so glad that somebody reads my blogs and is following my antics on facebook. I love the "likes" and really like the comments. I have several tutorials i'm drafting that should be fun for those that want to try a little something new. 

 I also have another little addition to the blog in the works...be watching so you can join the fun.

On to the Bite of the Week. With summer and warm weather practically here I have turned my focus to hats appropriate for the season. I like to use cotton or a cotton blend yarn for these so you don't get hot (cotton breathes better) and making hats with a brim is a great idea because it helps keep the sun out of your face. 

The first of these wonderful summer hats is the Ruffle Sun Hat.

Pattern by Holland Designs

 This is such a fun hat. It's light and the multiple brim ruffles make it so darn adorable. 


It's available in my shop now so pop on over if you'd like to order one for you or your little one (or somebody else's little one for that matter).

No comments:

Post a Comment