Monday, April 22, 2013

Bite of the Week - Teddy Bear Lovey

I saw this pattern about a month ago and fell in LOVE with it. I have been waiting for a good reason to buy it and low and behold I had a baby shower come up (wahoo). So I ordered the pattern, got out my yarn and this adorable Teddy Bear Lovey joined the Purple Shark family.

Pattern can be found at here.


He's about 15" square and his little buttons are crocheted so there's no choking hazard.



I had so much fun making him. The stitched used in the blanket was kind of addicting and absolutely gorgeous.

If you are in love with him as much as I am and want one yourself you can order him here.

I have several other animal lovey's to make and introduce so come back and check them out over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment