Friday, March 29, 2013

Bite of the Week - Purple Shark

Are you ready for my first "Bite of the Week"?


Of course you are. 

I have recently discovered a bunch of crochet applique patterns. So instead of making a hat in the resemblance of something (a hat that looks like a cupcake for example), you can crochet a 2D image of that something and just sew it onto a basic hat.

One and Two Company on etsy has loads of applique patterns.


You have no idea how thrilled I was to find a pattern for an applique SHARK! So, of course, I had to get the pattern and make a purple one. The hat is still in the works but here is my first applique shark.


patten from http://www.etsy.com/shop/oneandtwocompany

I love him and can't wait to find the perfect hat pattern to put him on. What do you all think? Any particular applique ideas you'd like to see added to my website?

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm going to have to check and see if there is a cute bunny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete