Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Website Woes

Since my last post, i've been trying to chisel out a few minutes to get my website just right so I can publish it. However, it is proving to be a greater challenge than expected. Don't worry...i'm smart....i'll figure it out....it's just gonna take a few more days to hammer out the details.

In the meantime, i'm still crocheting away. In order to put things in my shop I have to work up a sample first (can't use the stock photos from my many many patterns)

Here's a pic of a bonnet I just finished for a friends baby shower. I love the blue with the yellow but I may downsize the flower. What do you think?


I plan on making a matching pair of booties so be watching facebook for that pic.

Today i'll be sitting enjoying this lovely view from my living room and hopefully luck will be on my side and a few more things will get made and i'll make some progress on my website.



2 comments:

  1. The bonnet and flower are so cute! And the color combo is perfect...I think the flower is just the right size :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, Sam! If only bonnets were fashionable for grown-ups...

    ReplyDelete